Having 30 years of construction experience gives us the knowledge to know what can happen to an unattended home. That is why we have developed an inspection process which takes that into account for every visit.
Is a visual inspection of your home and property looking for obvious issues. This inspection is completed by our staff and can be completed weekly or every two weeks. At the completion of each inspection you will receive an electronic report showing that each item was checked, and if any issues were found. Each report will include photos for your records. We can also check on and start your car as well as inspect your pool and lawn, to be certain your exterior services are being performed.
We offer a comprehensive two-part storm service program.
1. We can prepare your home for a storm at the first warning – from installing your hurricane shutters, moving furniture and furnishings inside or securing per your instruction.
2. Once it is safe to proceed to your home, we will do a complete post storm inspection, sending a report with photos of any damages.
We maintain copies of our customer’s keys and codes and can arrange to meet and give access to your approved vendors and contractors, delivery services and guests or renters at your direction. We protect and secure all privileged security information.
This is an optional service and can be customized to meet your specific needs.
Some available options:
1. Boats – we can check your boat and lift as well as schedule cleaning.
2. Alarm Responder – we offer 24/7 response.
3. Deliveries – we can arrange to meet delivery service drivers
4. We can monitor your home projects – remodels or repairs, while you are away – sending photos and updates of the progress.
5. Airport transportation arranged.
6. Grocery & beverage shopping to make your arrival more relaxing